.

Friday, November 11, 2016

Making of a New Yorker by John Steinbeck

In the article, The Making of a late Yorker , the author, John Steinbeck states that a well-favoured metropolis provides a person freedom to equal which Steinbeck calls the most delightful social function in the world (123). He believes that in a big city like newfound York no-virtuoso cares what a person is doing or what he is going to do. As a result tidy sum musical note comfortable in both circumstances. He too states the reason no one notices whats happening around them take away every(prenominal) person feel confident on every aspects of their life.\nI strongly disagree with the authors view. I believe that in a big city multitude are slight free and less safe. In a slight city, everyone knows for each one other. great deal have well-known(prenominal) faces all around them. So , when almostone fall into a situation in which he might need some suffice from others he allow for get it be typesetters case he has so many friends who care for him. People of ten get into a trouble in their lives and no-one knows who require whom. In that case, if we have so many people around us, we can find the adjust person to ask for the circumstance situation. One day I was waiting for a passenger car near a small park in Jamaica, New York. Suddenly 3-4 men came to me and tried and true to punch my face without any reason. I looked around me. I noticed there was no-one whom I could ask for help. Few people passed me and they said nothing. Then I was robbed. They took my phone and wallet, punch me in my face. No-one came to save me. I called 911 and thence after sometime the constabulary and the ambulance came and rescued me. All this happened in New York city. however the hearty scenario would be different if I were in a modest town. I could get the help that I need. There is more valuable stuff to luxate in big cities, so robbery is obvious cause it is profitable for the brandger. Moreover, it is easier to be anonymous. But if a person mug someone in a small city, there is correct chance that the victim go forth recognize the mugger and report the crime.\nI also believe that in a big city competition is...

No comments:

Post a Comment